We, Autom8 Installations Ltd, act as data controller and are committed to carefully handling your personal information in accordance with the requirements as laid down in the applicable (European) data protection regulation. This means, among other things, that we:
- explain in detail the categories of personal information we collect and how we collect it;
- clearly state for what purposes and on what legal basis we process your personal information;
- strive to limit the collection of personal information to those needed for legitimate purposes only;
- first request your consent to the processing of your personal information in cases where your consent is required;
- implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information, and demand the same of parties processing personal information on our instructions;
- respect your right to request inspection of your personal information and have them corrected or deleted, among other rights you have as further described below.
These policies may change over time, so it reflects the way we process your personal information. We recommend that you check both policies on a regular basis, so that you are informed of any changes.
The main purposes for which we use your personal information
There are several ways in which you can provide us with your personal information. For example:
- when you reach out to us using a contact form or directly through e-mailing us, the personal information you provide is used to communicate with you in a personal way, in order to respond to your questions, requests (for a quotation) or remarks you might have;
- when we conclude an agreement with you, the necessary personal information provided will be used to execute the agreement and all services related thereto;
- to send (blog) updates or other commercial communications, if you have consented thereto;
- to analyse statistics and optimize the website, and to report on and measure the effect of our marketing efforts;
- to make the internet offer more interesting for you by displaying advertisements that fit your interests via several social media platforms such as Facebook;
- to send out notifications when changes are made to our policies and other (legal) documents which might concern you;
- to comply with legal obligations.
The personal information we process
By using our website and the services we offer, you leave certain information with us, which may include personal information. We only store and use personal information that are provided directly by you or which are clearly provided to us for processing purposes as mentioned above or as mentioned when you provide us with personal information. We will not use the personal information for any other purposes than it was originally collected for unless you have given your prior consent. The following categories of personal information can be processed by us:
- Personal details (e.g. gender, first and last name, nationality and/or language, job description);
- Contact details (e.g. phone number, e-mail address);
- Company details (e.g. company name, business location).
- Other details (e.g. information you fill in the text field on forms)
Legal grounds for processing your information
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The corresponding legal grounds for the processing of personal information for the above purposes can be:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or to prepare entering into a contract with you at your request (for example if you request a quotation);
- Processing is necessary for other legitimate interests pursued by us (we only use this ground if we are certain that your privacy is only minimally affected or not at all: for example, when we are using privacy friendly analytical tools);
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation (for example, due to fiscal regulation we need to retain certain customer data).
Third parties involved in processing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third party service providers (called ?processors?) to perform certain processing activities on our behalf, such as parties involved in hosting our webservices. Please note that we will not share your personal information with third parties allowing them to use this information for their own purposes unless you have given explicit consent thereto. Categories of third party processors are:
- Hosting providers;
- Trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
We protect your personal information with a variety of security measures. This may include using secure registration and contact forms, encryption of data, and restricting access to your personal information.
Autom8 Installations Ltd implements the following technical, physical and organizational measures to maintain the safety of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
All personnel are subject to full confidentiality and any subcontractors and subprocessors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement if not full confidentiality is part of the main agreement between the parties.
Whenever personal data is accessed by authorized personnel the access is only possible over an encrypted connection.
Autom8 Installations Ltd will at all times keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used.
Autom8 Installations Ltd uses security reports to monitor access patterns and to proactively identify and mitigate potential threats. Administrative operations, including system access, are logged to provide an audit trail if unauthorized or accidental changes are made.
System performance and availability is monitored from both internal and external monitoring services.
Personal Data breach notification
In the event that your data is compromised, Autom8 Installations Ltd will notify you and competent Supervisory Authority(ies) within 72 hours by e-mail with information about the extent of the breach, affected data, any impact on the Service and Autom8?s action plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on the data subjects.
“Personal data breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of the Service.
In order to protect your privacy, you can at all times request access to your personal information and request rectification and/or deletion of your information in case these data are not correct or irrelevant for the mentioned purposes. To ensure you of the protection and privacy of your personal information, you have the following rights.
- You have the right to request information about the way we process your data and the purposes for which we do this.
- You have the right to request access to the personal information we have.
- You have the right to rectify which entails that you can ask us to modify your personal information in case the data is not up to date and/or accurate.
- You have the right to withdraw consent which you have given earlier. A withdrawn consent results in a requirement for us to stop the processing the data that was based on that consent.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for a certain use.
- You have the right to be forgotten, also known as the right to erasure. This gives you the ability to ask us for deletion of your personal information stored by us. Please remember that in some cases we cannot fulfill this request, for example when we are legally obliged to retain certain data.
For these purposes you can contact us under mentioning of your name and your request. In order to make sure your request can be handled appropriately, we may ask you to identify yourself. Nevertheless, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in the member state where you are residing.
Contact and company details
If you have any complaints about the way we process your personal information, we are glad to help you out. If you have any questions about privacy, you can contact us through the contact details mentioned below, but also through our social media channels.
Company Name: Autom8 Installations Ltd
Address: Unit 37, Gateway Business Park, Athy Road, Carlow
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org